close
EVENING WEAHER FORCAST FOR THE BVI

EVENING WEAHER FORCAST FOR THE BVI

June 2, 202130Views

Synopsis: A moderate to fresh trade wind flow generated by a relatively strong Atlantic high pressure system will continue to transport pockets of low level moisture across the area, which could lead to a moderate chance for shower activity over and around the islands during the next 24 hours.

Weather tonight: Fair to partly cloudy skies with a 40 percent or moderate chance of brief passing showers.

Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies with a 40 percent or moderate chance of brief passing morning showers, and a 60 percent chance of showers thereafter.

Winds: East at 15 to 30 km/h or 9 to 18 mph, gusting as high as 43 km/h or 26 mph during showers, as well as over open waters and in elevated areas.

Seas: 1.2 to 1.8 meters or 4 to 6 feet.

Disclaimer: The Department of Disaster Management (DDM) is not an official Meteorological Office. The Information disseminated by the Department is gathered from a number of professional sources used or contracted by the DDM to provide such information. This information is to be used as a guide by anyone who has interest in local weather conditions. By no means can DDM or the BVI Government be held accountable by anyone who uses this information appropriately for legal evidence or in justification of any decision which may result in the loss of finances, property or life.