close
Evening Weather Forecast For The Virgin Islands

Evening Weather Forecast For The Virgin Islands

February 17, 2023290Views

Synopsis: Windy conditions will continue to drive low level cloud patches and pockets of moisture across the islands to generate brief cloudiness and showers.Meanwhile seas remain hazardous, and advisories are in effect.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers.

Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers in the morning, and a 30 percent or a low chance of showers after midday.

Winds: East-northeast at 22 to 41 km/h or 14 to 25 mph with possible higher gusts to 52km/h or 32 mph.

Seas: 1.8 to 3.1 metres or 6 to 10 feet, with northerly swells of 1.5 to 2.1 metres or 5 to 7 feet. 𝗔 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆.

Sunrise tomorrow:  6:45 am.

Photo Credit: Claus Giloi

 

For more weather information you can visit the Department of Disaster Management WeatherStem Station on the link provided. http://bvi.weatherstem.com/tortola

 

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗗𝗠 𝗮𝗽𝗽, 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺, 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗺.𝗰𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀.

 

Disclaimer: The Department of Disaster Management (DDM) is not a Meteorological Office. Information shared by the Department is gathered from a number of professional sources contracted by the Department. This information should be used as a guide for anyone who has an interest in local weather conditions. By no means can DDM or the Government of the Virgin Islands be held accountable by anyone who uses this information appropriately for legal evidence or in justification of any decision which may result in the loss of finances, property or life