The public is advised that effective today, 27 September, the Office of the Deputy Governor will resume apostille services from the Civil Registry and Passport Office located on the ground floor of the Sakal Place.
Apostilles received by 10:00 a.m. can be collected by 1:00 p.m. Apostilles dropped off by 1:00 p.m. can be collected by 4:00 p.m. the same day.
The following companies are asked to collect their apostilles which were delivered for processing prior to Hurricane Irma.
- Morgan and Morgan Trust (BVI)
- Trident trust
- TMF (BVI) Ltd.
- ILS Fiduciary (BVI) Limited
- ATU General Trust (BVI) Limited
- Price Demers & Co.
- Swisspath Consulting (BVI) Limited
- S. Archibald Trust Services Limited
- Total Serve Trust Company Limited
- Midocean Management and Trust Services (BVI) Limited
- Conyers Dill & Pearman
- Quijano & Associates (BVI) Limited
- Fidelity Corporate Services Ltd.
- Tricor Services (BVI) Limited
- Collas Crill – Farara Kerins
- Commonwealth Trust Limited
The Office of the Deputy Governor thanks the companies for their patience and looks forward to serving them temporarily from Sakal Place.