18th July 2018 – Synopsis: A tropical wave is expected to generate unstable conditions across the forecast area increasing the chances of showers across the islands and coastal waters overnight into tomorrow.

Weather tonight: Occasionally cloudy with a 50 percent or moderate chance of showers.

Weather tomorrow: Generally Cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers and a 30 percent or low chance of thunderstorms.

Winds: East- northeast to east- southeast at 22 to 37 km/h or 12 to 18 knots.

Seas: Moderate with significant wave heights 1.4 to 1.8 metres or 4 to 6 feet. Small craft operators should exercise caution.

Sunrise tomorrow:  5:52 am.

Sunset tomorrow:  6:57 pm.

Antigua and Barbuda Meteorological Services
Patrice Edwards-Forecaster

Please visit the DDM’s website at and subscribe for updates or like us on facebook at

Disclaimer: The Department of Disaster Management (DDM) is not an official Meteorological Office. The Information disseminated by the Department is gathered from a number of professional sources used or contracted by the DDM to provide such information. This information is to be used as a guide by anyone who has interest in local weather conditions. By no means can the DDM or the BVI Government be held accountable by anyone who uses this information appropriately for legal evidence or in justification of any decision which may result in the loss of finances, property or life.