close
WEATHER FORECAST FOR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS

WEATHER FORECAST FOR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS

July 31, 2023233Views

Synopsis: The passage of a tropical wave will trigger unsettled weather conditions across the islands later today and overnight.

Weather today: Partly cloudy with a 30 percent or low chance of showers becoming 70 percent or high chance of showers this evening.

Weather tonight: Cloudy with 80 percent or very high chance showers.

Winds: East-southeast at 6 to 19 km/h or 3 to 12 mph.

Seas: 1 to 1.5 metres or 3 to 5 feet.

Sunset today:  6:53 pm.

For more weather information, you can visit the Department of Disaster Management WeatherStem Station on the link provided. http://bvi.weatherstem.com/tortola

Disclaimer: The Department of Disaster Management (DDM) is not a Meteorological Office. Information shared by the Department is gathered from a number of professional sources contracted by the Department. This information should be used as a guide for anyone who has an interest in local weather conditions. By no means can DDM or the Government of the Virgin Islands be held accountable by anyone who uses this information appropriately for legal evidence or in justification of any decision, which may result in the loss of finances, property or life